JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
The first battle is with LE. That is a battle that LE isn't going to win. LE will be fighting a two front war against the militias and maintaining order in the streets from looters and other opportunists. As LE loses, it will embolden the militias and you'll see desertions from the military.

Like I said. True Patriots.

Bye. Anyone who is eager to stack American bodies on American soil, for no good reason other then their personal politics is a terrorist.

Am I missing something? Aren't you posting about how our own AMERICAN military will strike fast and hard against other AMERICANS?

The first battle is with LE. That is a battle that LE isn't going to win. LE will be fighting a two front war against the militias and maintaining order in the streets from looters and other opportunists. As LE loses, it will embolden the militias and you'll see desertions from the military.

I disagree, the government is already keeping tabs on these groups, this website, all kinds of websites like this. You aren't gonna be getting any surprise attacks for free. And I think anyone affiliated with these groups overestimates those that will actually support them with fighting. Especially since their families will be taken into custody, charged with treason, and if anyone of those deserts is caught will most likely be executed. The American road system was created for fast dispersal of military units, For any kind of militia movement to actually gain any ground would require a level of organization that just isn't realistic. And a number of force that doesn't exist, except in their heads.

It bleeds like any other, so no, I don't think I am.

The US military hasn't walked away with anything but moral victories since Korea. And even then, it ended in the stalemate that we have today. Fights against a non-sovereign militant group have proven to be difficult and costly. When its American on American, most won't have the stomach to fight for .gov. They'll take their weapons and training with them.

Why stay in rural areas? Get in close to infrastructure and places where its difficult to avoid collateral damage.

Remember gun owners outnumber military/police by a significant factor... That doesn't take into count the defections the military and police will experience.

The real wildcard is foreign forces...

And a gun owner isn't inherently a militia supporter, and that foreign aspect is the very reason the government won't play nice. They won't allow national security to be underminded by inside forces that may cause outside forces to gain an upper hand militarily. Any "civil war" will be short lived, and not supported by a majority of Americans in my opinion.

The US military hasn't walked away with anything but moral victories since Korea. And even then, it ended in the stalemate that we have today. Fights against a non-sovereign militant group have proven to be difficult and costly. When its American on American, most won't have the stomach to fight for .gov. They'll take their weapons and training with them.

Why stay in rural areas? Get in close to infrastructure and places where its difficult to avoid collateral damage.

I'm sure they'll try to get to infrastructure, but then they are toast. Won't last a day against miltiary urban warfare.

I disagree, the government is already keeping tabs on these groups, this website, all kinds of websites like this. You aren't gonna be getting any surprise attacks for free. And I think anyone affiliated with these groups overestimates those that will actually support them with fighting. Especially since their families will be taken into custody, charged with treason, and if anyone of those deserts is caught will most likely be executed. The American road system was created for fast dispersal of military units, For any kind of militia movement to actually gain any ground would require a level of organization that just isn't realistic. And a number of force that doesn't exist, except in their heads.

Just go straight to martial law, huh?

I'm sure they'll try to get to infrastructure, but then they are toast. Won't last a day against miltiary urban warfare.

You're assuming our military will blindly follow orders to shoot their own citizens because .gov says so? That's cute. :rolleyes:

You're assuming our military will blindly follow orders to shoot their own citizens because .gov says so? That's cute. :rolleyes:
Only takes one bubblegum up with these Militia groups murdering a child, an innocent, a family member of the miltiary, etc. And then they have lost all good will. And I gaurentee they will be sloppy, and bubblegum themselves over.

Status

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top