JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I saw while doing a thread search that there were some other older threads on here but a lot of the links are bad, so I thought I would add myself to this one see what people have for recommendations

What is your definition of affordable? An O.S.O.E. Micro Rig is about $100, it will hold 4 AR/AK mags, has a pouch for medical or general purpose and admin sleeve behind the pouches. All O.S.O.E. gear is built to last.

Thanks, I will check them out.

I would $100.00 is a good deal, you are right I should defined it, $100.00 to $150.00 for decked out vest would be nice.

I have seen a lot $50. - $60.00 that stuff velcros stuff on, I am like do I really want my pistol pouch velcro'd on so it can be snagged off by a branch in an E&E situation or while in a tussle with a bone head having them grab in and snatch it off my vest.

A lot of manufacturers obviously do not have any idea of what they are making and for what is for they are copy cat clueless clowns.

I checked out the rig mentioned above and I am not sold on it, I am looking something that has at least three rifle mag pouches each holding two large mags, a pistol pouch and about three single mag pouches, if they outside of the pistol pouch held an extra mag that would be a bonus as well.

Also, I would prefer a vest that zips in thfront so I can toss it on while on the move,

Extra pouches for misc stuff, like batteries and flashlight, wound tratment etc., and attachment points so i could have a hydration bladder on the back, or other gear.

Something like is what I am looking for, but I am not soldon it yet Buy NcStar Military Cross Draw Tactical Vest w/ Integrated Holster - OD Green XL | NCS-CTVL2916G at Airsoft Megastore

Thanks, that is what I was looking for,

Yeah i was not going to buy the el cheapo I was using it try and describe with a picture of what I wanted.

Do you know does the AR mag holders each hold two mags, I would assume so but hate to assume.

Are there any owners of the Blackhawk Omega series? Reviews on Amazon.com seem to indicate that the holster is OK for a mid-size pistol such as a Glock 19 or a 4" 1911, but nothing larger.

I'd like to know if the holster would fit a larger pistol such as a XDm 4.5".

Peter

This is my vest. Military issue while I was with CCT. This is the vest I used when we were in Panama running real slick. 3 M16 mags, 1 pistol mag, 2 grenades. Very light, very durable.

Untitled-1_zps94a0a4dd.png

Check out Molle II tactical vests & puoches, just beware of the airsoft wantabee lookalikes. You can set up your vest for the way you want to be comfortable.
I have some 3 mag (AR) puoches in the classified section.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top