JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I saw while doing a thread search that there were some other older threads on here but a lot of the links are bad, so I thought I would add myself to this one see what people have for recommendations

What is your definition of affordable? An O.S.O.E. Micro Rig is about $100, it will hold 4 AR/AK mags, has a pouch for medical or general purpose and admin sleeve behind the pouches. All O.S.O.E. gear is built to last.

Thanks, I will check them out.

I would $100.00 is a good deal, you are right I should defined it, $100.00 to $150.00 for decked out vest would be nice.

I have seen a lot $50. - $60.00 that stuff velcros stuff on, I am like do I really want my pistol pouch velcro'd on so it can be snagged off by a branch in an E&E situation or while in a tussle with a bone head having them grab in and snatch it off my vest.

A lot of manufacturers obviously do not have any idea of what they are making and for what is for they are copy cat clueless clowns.

I checked out the rig mentioned above and I am not sold on it, I am looking something that has at least three rifle mag pouches each holding two large mags, a pistol pouch and about three single mag pouches, if they outside of the pistol pouch held an extra mag that would be a bonus as well.

Also, I would prefer a vest that zips in thfront so I can toss it on while on the move,

Extra pouches for misc stuff, like batteries and flashlight, wound tratment etc., and attachment points so i could have a hydration bladder on the back, or other gear.

Something like is what I am looking for, but I am not soldon it yet Buy NcStar Military Cross Draw Tactical Vest w/ Integrated Holster - OD Green XL | NCS-CTVL2916G at Airsoft Megastore

Thanks, that is what I was looking for,

Yeah i was not going to buy the el cheapo I was using it try and describe with a picture of what I wanted.

Do you know does the AR mag holders each hold two mags, I would assume so but hate to assume.

Are there any owners of the Blackhawk Omega series? Reviews on Amazon.com seem to indicate that the holster is OK for a mid-size pistol such as a Glock 19 or a 4" 1911, but nothing larger.

I'd like to know if the holster would fit a larger pistol such as a XDm 4.5".

Peter

This is my vest. Military issue while I was with CCT. This is the vest I used when we were in Panama running real slick. 3 M16 mags, 1 pistol mag, 2 grenades. Very light, very durable.

Untitled-1_zps94a0a4dd.png

Check out Molle II tactical vests & puoches, just beware of the airsoft wantabee lookalikes. You can set up your vest for the way you want to be comfortable.
I have some 3 mag (AR) puoches in the classified section.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top