JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Today I went to find the Taccon triggers building in Phoenix Az. After Googling their address. When I got.to the address in Phoenix Az, it is a U. S. post office building not Taccon.When you call their customer service number, they tell yolu to go to tacconusa.com. But their web site is shut down,? Wow! They making it sound like there in business but not. That why you guys haven't got your orders from them. Very flaky operation.

20200317_164647.jpg

They sound like tools.

Are they out of business? If so who is handling their product now? Won't answer the phone and web site is shut down. Funny when you call their customer service number,they you to tacconusa.com. No web site no customer service!

It is not at all unusual for small businesses to have a mailbox as an address. When they are one or two man operations, they don't want someone showing up at their operation demanding attention (like a tour, or just wanting to shoot the breeze, etc.). I've seen much larger and more general operations setup such that you can't find their day to day operations center.

Now that said, combine that with no other way to interface with them, especially for customer service, well that raises a red flag with me - especially if they are someone I have never heard of before, and they have zero reputation in the industry.

Pile on top of that a poor attitude when dealing with a reviewer, and I will take a hard pass.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top