JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Depends on your intended use.

I'm not wild about 5.11 gear, but it will be a cut above Voodoo's airsoft grade offerings. Mind you, 5.11's prices will reflect that as well.

You're in federal way, drive down to tac tailor and check them all out in person.

5.11 makes some decent quality stuff but they want american made $$ for it, however voodoo makes really cheap stuff, and has the foreign price to go with it.

I hate to sound like a total snob when it comes to web gear, however the US made stuff is typically higher dollar, but it's also very well made. Personally, I prefer to either buy used (milsurp) or if I'm buying new I buy new and cry once. However the real thing in all these cases is you can look and try before you buy. Also, there are "bargain bins" at tac tailor, back by the tank, sometimes there is cheap useful stuff in there, the color may be off, or some of the stitching may be wrong, but it's half the price of the rest of the stuff.

Also, while you're down at tac tailor, if you're looking for a bag, there's a surplus store a few offramps south on 5 (same exit as the entrance to lewis/mcchord) it's a house with an asian lady at it, the place is a total mess, but there are some real gems in there. The surplus store across the street is nicer and more orderly, but is also more expensive.

There's also another tactical gear store across the street from tac tailor that has some interesting stuff.

AMP makes several great points - the least of which being, try before you buy. If the area around JBLM is anything like Bragg, you're going to find half a dozen different tactical supply stores with an assortment of products from different manufacturers. Take a drive and check out what's available.

Apparently I need to go check out TT's discount bins. :D

Also, if you're looking for a tactical sling, check out seattle's own SKT industries: SKT Industries.com | Nylon Gear Outfitter and Accessories

Scott (the guy who owns SKT) also makes some really cool LBE and plate carrier gear, unfortunately I've never seen him sell any of it except to police. His slings are top notch, despite the $45 price tag for a two point style AR sling his are the best sling since bread was sliced, fire was made by lighters. I really wish he would update his website and put out more pictures of his gear because it's f'ing awesome!!! He is usually found at most of the WAC shows.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top