JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I have for sale one double-barrel shotgun. These are timeless classics, and are as much fun on the range as they are actually out hunting fowl. This one has some truly beautiful teak furniture, complete with a cheek rest carved into the left side.

The gun is absolutely covered in factory goop, and will need a cleaning before attempting to fire. However that shouldn't be a huge concern, I cleaned up its twin in about an hour and was on the range in no time.

Details:

-Furniture: Mild Carbon Steel
-Stock: Teak
-Caliber: 20GA
-Length: 40"
-Weight: 8lb

Price is firm and WELL below value. These sell at MVTCO for example for $700, and that's when they're in stock; other shops charge even more, and that is not even counting the extra cost to get checkering on the stock. Shipping is $45. I'm happy to throw in any spare buckshot (handcast by me) that I have with your purchase.

Shipping is USPS Ground, direct to your doorstep. I cover insurance and tracking at no additional charge. I accept Paypal, bank transfer, or money order.

shotgun 1.jpg shotgun 2.jpg shotgun 3.jpg shotgun 4.jpg

A few folks have been asking, there are two shotguns (I just put the prettiest up) I'd consider parting with, so here is the other one, equally interesting wood grain in a different way. They are the same exact gun, I had the same checkering applied, both SxS, both caplock, both 20GA, etc, just different grain.

20170831_112431.jpg 20170831_112437.jpg 20170831_112443.jpg 20170831_112448.jpg 20170831_112454.jpg 20170831_112458.jpg

Just an update, the darker one sold today to a gentleman in South Carolina! Enjoy your new shotgun sir and stay safe in the coming storms.

The lighter one is still up for sale.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.