JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
See, the thing is, a regular old screwdriver is a great stabbing tool. So I'm not sure what this accomplishes other than making boxes more annoying to open

Many years ago we got them for an employee appreciation gift. Turns out the one who was put in charge of finding and ordering the gift did not read the damn description. It was made by them but stated it was "TSA approved". Which meant it was worthless. I think all of them ended up the office trash.

I never cared for them anyway. If it does not have a locking blade it's not worth having. The age of the pen knife passed long ago, and you can get a functional locking blade for cheaper than an old school folder. There is no reason to get one other than nostalgia.

Well maybe I'm in the minority but I would be just fine with my Leatherman that I love, not having a knife on it.

Here is why:

I always carry a quick deploy knife on me except in the shower.

Even when I have my Leatherman out I still use my edc knife 90% of the time.

To me the knife on a Leatherman or Swiss Army Knife (I have had that dang blade fold on my knuckles too many times to count in my time in the Boy Scouts to ever want to use it as a knife again) is pretty much taking up space.

Give me a multi-tool without blades or a bottle opener and replace those things with something I can't do with the knife I already have on me and prefer to use.

Just my 2¢

Edit: I do like my Leatherman knife for taking splinters out of a finger because it never gets used, it always has a very nice sharp and thin tip.

1d46016119e941e63ff18fe0a83afda8.jpg

Second item up. That's a shank made from a t-bone steak. Which begs the question; why are prison inmates eating t - bone steak???

The emasculation of America... kinda like the coed PE classes of the 90's. Reminds me of wood shop in high school... Girls shouldn't be running things like table saws.

These girls think getting to be an Eagle Scout is a great thing for girls? Wait 'til they get drafted for war or sent to the front lines. Not what they had in mind?? They don't want knives in their Swiss Army knives? Wait 'til they see all the bayonets!

1715186915884.png
night

Last Edited:
The emasculation of America... kinda like the coed PE classes of the 90's. Reminds me of wood shop in high school... Girls shouldn't be running things like table saws.

These girls think getting to be an Eagle Scout is a great thing for girls? Wait 'til they get drafted for war or sent to the front lines. Not what they had in mind?? They don't want knives in their Swiss Army knives? Wait 'til they see all the bayonets!

View attachment 1878170
night
Pretty sure Swiss Army knives are not made in America but what a way to throw in some sexism.

Also, when was the last time a bayonet was used in war???:confused:

Well..the progressive's want full equality between the sexes (more than two in their mind)..so make everyone register for the draft. Hell..start recruiting them to mine coal while they're at it.

Upcoming Events

Rifle Mechanics
Sweet Home, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors May 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews