JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
So here is my problem. I ordered an Aluminum trigger for my 238 and I'm getting conflicting reports on the trigger pin being removed from right to left. Others are saying it comes out left to right. I've tried it both ways and the dam thing won't budge. Saw a video on YouTube and the guy got it out from right to left. The pin on the right side has a rounded tip to it. The left side has a flat tip. I even stripped the gun completly sear mainspring and all to relieve any tension on the pin with no luck. Any ideas or has anyone ever done this??

could it be called something else? In all of the 41 parts on my manual locking block is not listed. I already detailed stripped the gun removing the mainspring housing and all that stuff and it wouldnt move. I called Sig and spoke to one of the techs. All he could tell me was the pin came out the left side.

Remove the take down latch by pushing it out from right to left while twisting it. The locking block will then lift out towards the front and up. The trigger pin is locked in place by the locking block.

H

Everything you descibed is consistant with Glock?? No locking block located in the Sig P238

My mistake. I didn't look up the model number and assumed that you had a locked breech Sig pistol of their standard design.

No idea how the trigger pin removes from that Sig 9mmK pistol.

H

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads