JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I had seen some swamp fox optics pop up in the classified area from time to time and was always curious about them. They have a scope line called the Kentucky long, which boasts a 6x zoom ratio.

Thats right, a 6x zoom ratio.

Their 2-12 FFP is what I ended up ordering. I feel like that magnification range would be perfect for my 16 in AR 10. It has a LaRue MBT and wilson combat recon tactical barrel so this will be my "accurized" battle rifle.

How do others like their swamp fox optics? I am hopeful that this will be a good scope but who knows @500 (vet/leo/mil discount makes it much more appealing for those who qualify)

Bought a red dot from them two years ago. They recalled it, sent it back. Got another of the same. Then they recalled that one, I sent it back got a completely different version. It went on a 22 after all that mess.

They are founded by a guy that left Primary Arms. Similar to PA, they are Chinese.

Id go PA over SF.

Bought a red dot from them two years ago. They recalled it, sent it back. Got another of the same. Then they recalled that one, I sent it back got a completely different version. It went on a 22 after all that mess.

They are founded by a guy that left Primary Arms. Similar to PA, they are Chinese.

Id go PA over SF.

Well thats not reassuring at all. Damn. The YouTube video i saw of the 1-10 was great. Sucks to hear you had such a bad experience.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top