JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Short recap of a previous post, I'd purchased a second hand Sentinel M before I even had a pistol to mount it on. Once I got a pistol for it, it turned out the windage adjustment was defective. A call to Swampfox had a shipping label and RMA in hand quickly, once they got it back, a new optic was on it's way in short order. Was informed they were sending out a tested unit, didn't know what that meant, but I do now.

Got to the range with it for the first time yesterday, and it was PERFECT! Either I got incredibly lucky, or someone took the time to pre-zero the optic, because it was dead on on my new Canik Mete SFx. It was easy to keep full mags in the black of a B25 target at "combat" range, and just for fun, I was also picking off broken pieces of clay pigeon out on the range, at distances anywhere from 25 feet on out to 25 yards or more. This combo feels like cheating, I've never had a pistol before that I shot this accurately, this easily. Granted, the Canik is an outstanding pistol, but with the optic on there, it gets to a whole different level. You can now place me squarely in the pistol optic fanboi camp, and I'm more than pleased with Swampfox. The Canik is a range toy, but I'll definitely be shopping for an optic ready carry piece, and it'll definitely be getting another Swampfox. The only question now is longevity, and only time will tell. But at this point, if you've been on the fence about pistol optics in general, and Swampfox in particular, I'd say go for it. I'm already eagerly looking forward to my next range session. Later.

Dave

Guess I should include a pic for those of us that like to fondle guns with our eyes :s0114::

4EB79E79-AF09-463F-9B35-62582EE5268E_1_201_a.jpeg

My experience was the same as yours! I bought a used Liberator that had a weird internal reflection but only under the LED strip lights in my basement. They dent an RMA and ended up replacing it. I'm a fan of the product and the support! :D

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top