JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I had seen some swamp fox optics pop up in the classified area from time to time and was always curious about them. They have a scope line called the Kentucky long, which boasts a 6x zoom ratio.

Thats right, a 6x zoom ratio.

Their 2-12 FFP is what I ended up ordering. I feel like that magnification range would be perfect for my 16 in AR 10. It has a LaRue MBT and wilson combat recon tactical barrel so this will be my "accurized" battle rifle.

How do others like their swamp fox optics? I am hopeful that this will be a good scope but who knows @500 (vet/leo/mil discount makes it much more appealing for those who qualify)

Bought a red dot from them two years ago. They recalled it, sent it back. Got another of the same. Then they recalled that one, I sent it back got a completely different version. It went on a 22 after all that mess.

They are founded by a guy that left Primary Arms. Similar to PA, they are Chinese.

Id go PA over SF.

Bought a red dot from them two years ago. They recalled it, sent it back. Got another of the same. Then they recalled that one, I sent it back got a completely different version. It went on a 22 after all that mess.

They are founded by a guy that left Primary Arms. Similar to PA, they are Chinese.

Id go PA over SF.

Well thats not reassuring at all. Damn. The YouTube video i saw of the 1-10 was great. Sucks to hear you had such a bad experience.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top