JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Wrist Watch, defined.

Hour hand.
Minute hand
Second hand.
Wrist containment device, per spec.

:D

Does any company even Make a non electric wrist watch anymore???

That is under $1000.00 Not that I am in the market for a device that keeps time, around $1000.00, i would spend a Twenty, like Bulldog albin25 suggested (Yes SIR, DRILL SGT, SIR...) :eek:

philip,
..... my last watch was a Casio, self winding, bought in VietNam, 1969

Granted I'm late to this thread....
Back in 2010, I bought a $180 Swiss Military watch at Costco, the _only_ watch I have ever seen with a sapphire crystal for < $1,000. I have beat the hell out of that watch and it still looks great.
Quartz timing, analog only hands -- HH:MM:SS + 24hr dial and an adjustable date, ala Rolex style.
Up until this unit, I would chew through a watch every year - scratch the crystal until it's butt ugly, break the band, shatter the crystal. Bulova, Casio, Seiko and Wenger. All would die miserable deaths, not one more durable than the other.

I have a old Swiss army that's maybe 35 years old. its been a rock until the point where I stopped wearing watches. I am thinking of just getting a new band and battery for it and calling it good.

Even though this is kind of an old thread about watches it is on a gun forum. So, I thought I'd throw this out there:

IMG_7681_zps6a03adcc.jpg

These tend to "fly under the radar" because most people have no idea what they're even looking at.

Yes, I like stainless. :D

I read an interesting story about the advent of wrist watches.
Pocket watches were the thing and the manufacturers couldn't give away jewelry for men. Who wants to be caught wearing a bracelet. Well back then anyways. (silicon Boobies bracelet)

So, the geniuses on Madison avenue started with celebrity endorsements - give the product to a celebrity and let the press report on it.

Now we are back to pocket watches, in that most of us use our "phones" to check the time.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top