JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
They always seem to have ammo in stock, in individual boxes and in cases. These are the same guys that sell lots of ammo at the WAC gun shows, only in a convenient retail location

Price-wise they are pretty good. They seem reasonable to me. Service-wise, they leave a lot to be desired, at least in the retail location. All I wanted to do was buy a case of .38spl, but I practically had to beg them to just tell me the price. There were 3 people behind the counter. One of them said he didn't know the price, another said to talk to the woman, and the woman was tending the cash register.. And apparently she was the only one who could look up the price. Too bad there were 5 people in line waiting to check out. Talk about a bad setup

been in there quite a few times. to buy ammo and they always have it.. so I end up buying more then planned...:s0155::s0155::s0155: they guys behind the counter arn't bad but they like to stack 2 sales guys on a buyer...:confused::confused::confused: don't under stand that..

Edit: life is an ever evolving process and so is running a business. One of the best no-nonsense gun shops I have ever been in. Some people have complained about the service but when you take into consideration that Andy and the crew do there very best to treat everyone equally, well you can't please everyone every time but I have been very pleased over the year and half of doing business there.

Awesome selection on ammo and AR "stuff". Wish they had more AK stuff.

SF-

I get great service there!! Andy (manager) and Chester are both great guys ask for them you will always get taken care of. Andy cares about customer serive and has went on other boards and said so, sooo if you have a problem bring it to his attention he will take care of you! Honestly my favorite place to shop in Northwest and No I don't work there lol although I should

Hands Down Best AMMO Prices in AREA!

If you buy a handgun there expect a 10 day waiting period instead of 5. Josh made it pretty clear 5 days is administrative rule blah blah blah.... never ever had a problem with a gun shop in WA and the 5 day wait until these guys. I know i open myself up for my WA CHL, so flame away... this thread isn't about my lack of CHL but the service. Also they have the most silliest of "release" forms... it isn't the funny silly. Great selection on ammo and the way things are going probably one of the few sources who will have it in the future.

SF-

a "WA CHL"? In WA it's a LCCL (License to Carry Concealed Pistol). In OR it's a CHL. I have both

Just went yesterday, nice guys no gun snobbery there as far as I could see and the prices were great, I purchased a couple Ammo boxes and checked on a few things for a future purchase ..sure hope they continue to carry the Swiss Ammo as I come up all the way from Kalama..

Just went yesterday, nice guys no gun snobbery there as far as I could see and the prices were great, I purchased a couple Ammo boxes and checked on a few things for a future purchase ..sure hope they continue to carry the Swiss Ammo as I come up all the way from Kalama..

If you don't mind shipping they do have online ordering.

I've purchased ammo and one gun from them recently. It did seem as if I had to put together a novel with all the paperwork they throw at you. Quite a bit more than any other place I've done business with, is that a bad thing though? Not really.

Ammo prices are some of the best I've seen locally.

The customer service is good and bad. While they answered the questions I had, there seemed to be an attitude of "You're in a gun store, you should already know this". Could have just been me, but that's the slight impression I got.

All in all I'd say it's a slightly better than average place. It will be my main stop for ammo from now on.

i used buy a lot of mil surp from tham at the pdx show several years back when it was a lot less expensive.

one time i bought a case of hirt 308 from james that he didnt have with him, said it was back at the store. i totally forgot about it and turns out so did he. about six months later he remembered and must have found his notes because it showed up one day as a surprise. i saw him at a show some time later and we laughed about it.

bought an aero lower roll marked "surplus ammo.com" at the centralia show last sunday. it looks nice but have not put it together yet.

They always seem to have ammo in stock, in individual boxes and in cases. These are the same guys that sell lots of ammo at the WAC gun shows, only in a convenient retail location

Price-wise they are pretty good. They seem reasonable to me. Service-wise, they leave a lot to be desired, at least in the retail location. All I wanted to do was buy a case of .38spl, but I practically had to beg them to just tell me the price. There were 3 people behind the counter. One of them said he didn't know the price, another said to talk to the woman, and the woman was tending the cash register.. And apparently she was the only one who could look up the price. Too bad there were 5 people in line waiting to check out. Talk about a bad setup

+1

Great selection, great prices, staff can be a-holes @ times

Resource discussions are for general chit-chat. Use the buttons near the top to ask a question or write a review for this resource.

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews