JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I see some prices have come down to pre gouge levels, saa has still lost my business forever.

what kind of shell game are you playing with online store and physical store? what nonsense. they don't have different owners do they? no matter what excuse it still appears to be a con job.

James replied this on ar15.com about the price gouging:

"yes, I still own all three. But like the 22's .it is all for sale. I buy most all the Ammo. I decide if it goes into the stores or not. I set the pricing. I do not bring the 22's into the stores. Hoping not to enrage customers knowing people will pay more around the country. I do not owe anybody anything. If you think you can set the price of my products. Then bring your guns and ammo in to one of my stores. Then I will place a price on your goods. (Not caring what you paid or what is worth to you.) and you will sell it. No person has the right to tell me what I can sell my wares for. If you think that my business owes you something, you are deranged. It is unlikely I will post again. I rarley go onto any gun forums. It is mostly the same crap. I use to pay $400 per month to be an "industry partner" but no more. I have over 30 pallets of ammo in my warehouse.I paid too much fo it. At the time it seemed like a good deal, but I was wrong. Do you see me writing a thread about I can not sell the product for %90 of cost. No, you win some you lose some. One of my employees thought that Draco pistols for $850 cost was a good deal. So good in fact he bought 20. Not with his $ but mine. I think we sold most of them between $450-$550. How many thousands did I lose on that deal?. Did I write a thread? Did I fire him? No, I lost $. Was not the 1st time. Will not be the last. To all my loyal customers Thanks. I have worked hard for many years to bring quality products at fair prices. Most of the time I can beat Walmart prices. The market is very strong on 22's right now. I sell it at market prices. Chester is right. I would lower the price if people would stop buying it. They have not. I just sold most of my 22's to Ruger. I knew there was a shortage of 22's. But when Ruger placed an order and bought all we had in stock at our retail price. (I did take of 2% since they wrote a check) that really put the 22 market in perspective. To those of you lashing out at me. Well, sorry I disappoint you. Guys open gun stores all the time. They take 1, 2, $300,000.00 or more and turn it into less. The water is warm, jump on in. I have been in this game a while. I will leave on my terms. Despite how many 100's or thousands of negative threads. I believe like it Hollywood, there is no bad publicity. Thanks, God Bless. Go Hawks!
"
Pretty sad "I don't owe anybody anything" comment.

Look James, I was there from the beginning, when you were just a few tables at the WAC shows. I bought tens of thousands of dollars worth of ammo from you, and you probably don't even remember me hauling ammo to your tables and helping load it out of good will as a friend. The amount of business I have sent your way is immeasurable. I was there from then and up through your store opening. Soon after that, when all the "guns and shizzle" worshippers kissed your behind all over ar15.com hometown forum, you couldn't even take the time to acknowledge myself and my friends with a "hi" when I would greet you at the show. I guess business was too good. It is plain to see now, that you never valued mine or anybody else's freindship and support in the past. Sadly, it's all about business to you. Yes you are right you don't owe me or anybody jack bubblegum, but your statement in itself tells everybody what kind of a person you really are.

when a small business owner says he doesn't owe anyone anything, he is a fool. He's just in a market with a captive audience & lots of disposable income.. Any decent small biz owner knows his livelihood, his house, etc to everyone that buys from him.

Resource discussions are for general chit-chat. Use the buttons near the top to ask a question or write a review for this resource.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top