JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$250
Manufacturer
Surefire
City
Tangent
State
Oregon
Zip Code
I have a Surefire replacement forend for Remington 870 pump action shotguns. This is the larger, higher output version. Takes 2 CR123 batteries. It has a newer, non surefire branded replacement LED head installed.
This was removed from a department trade in 870 Police Magnum, so there is a fair amount of wear on the plastic. I did just send it out to Surefire in California for inspection, and they replaced the momentary on tape switch with a new one.
This component would be a great addition to a tactical or home defense style shotgun.
This light has two methods of operation, an on/off rocker switch on one side and the momentary on tape switch on the other. This is a direct replacement for your standard 870 fore end. Sale will include 2 new Surefire batteries installed, unless I ship it. If it gets shipped I will have to remove the batteries and they will not be included.
Located in Tangent, Oregon close to I5, Albany, and Corvallis.
$250 shipped. I am happy to meet up in person or ship. Cash or PayPal accepted. Thanks!

IMG_1133.jpg IMG_1134.jpg IMG_1135.jpg IMG_1136.jpg IMG_1137.JPG IMG_1138.JPG IMG_1139.JPG IMG_1140.JPG IMG_1141.JPG IMG_1142.JPG IMG_1143.jpg IMG_1144.JPG IMG_1145.JPG IMG_1146.JPG

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top