Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

surefire light with mount, foreward bi-pod grip and 3-point sling

Discussion in 'Part & Accessory Classifieds' started by vdubguy, May 24, 2011.

1. vdubguy

vdubguy molalla, OR New Member

i have a surefire flashlight with mount, attached to a hand grip bi-pod (the light switch is attached to handle) and a 3-point sling. (spec-ops) i would like to sell them all together but may separate if price is right. i am asking $130 for everything. (O.B.O.)

- i also have 15 used m16/m-4/AR-15 magazines for sale. there are 7, 20 round and 8, 30 round. some colt, most of them are "C-okay" which, ive been told, is the same as colt just different base plate. i am ok with selling them separately, but all together would be better. $10 a piece or $120 for everything.

if you are interested please contact Aaron @ 503-621-7787 (im a full time student, after noons are best to contact. ok to text.)
    i will work on posting images but im still kinda new at this and having trouble.

2. aaron20

aaron20 Camano Island New Member

Do you have any pictures of the light setup?

3. Poonaner

Poonaner Olympia, WA Member

pics would be good.

4. cooper

cooper molalla Bronze Supporter Bronze Supporter

I spoke to this member last night and he stated all items sold/gone. His computer is down, thats why not closed.