JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I have read that you can contact the atf nfa branch to check the status of your suppressor application. I have the phone number but need to know what information they will ask for identification. My check was cashed 8 months ago.

Name, and serial number. They may verify address and dealer but those two are the most important.

They will give you status only, no hope to understanding a timeline. Not worth the call, it doesn't make it go any faster.

I don't think that is normal. If so, I should be getting mine in the next couple of weeks. That would be about a 5 week wait from forms mailed to stamp received. ;)

Have you tried silencershop? Heard times are way better but I'm old school.. app and stuff not 100% sure I want my stuff in there data base haha

I don't think it will help to call. Just keep trying to forget until you get the call from your LGS. Then take the next day off....:)

380 days and counting. So I called ATF and a very nice lady told me they are waiting on the FBI for the background checks, The FBI?! oh great this could take forever......

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top