Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

support this forum

Discussion in 'Questions, Problems, & Feedback' started by dakaham, Jul 12, 2011.

1. dakaham

dakaham Albany, Oregon, United States Active Member

Hey all just wanted to give my $.02 on helping support this site. We are all here because of our love of shooting, hunting and firearms, the least we can all do is help support this forum to maintain and ensure its longevity. At some time we will all score a good deal on a gun, parts, ammo, selling a gun or other various related items. Nothing in life is truely free some one is paying to maintain this site and i thank them greatly! So next time you score a deal or sell an item remember how much you have made or saved and really think about becoming a supporting member. I know personally i have save well over $100 so donating $20 really is money well spent. Keep that in mind, there aren't many regional site like this and i would hate to see it disappear. I dont know much about web sites but im sure costs are going to start climbing as membership starts to rise. So hit that donate tab up there and help keep a great thing going.

2. shooter3brovo

shooter3brovo Depoe bay,ore Member

Just signed p and now support the site

3. deadeye

deadeye Albany,OR. Moderator Staff Member

Well said.

4. Cougfan2

Cougfan2 Hillsboro, OR Well-Known Member

Yep, I know the deals I've made here have more than paid for the support I gave.

5. darkminstrel

darkminstrel PDX Well-Known Member

I'd never bother paying to support this forum. What's the use? I mean, it's free, right?

6. ZeroRing

ZeroRing 26th District, WA Active Member

Thanks to everyone who can spare the green rectangles to help keep the NWFA lights on! :thumbup: :winner: