JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
BUT, But, but.......the stupid laws that were passed already.....are still on the books.

YEAH, Yeah, yeah.....some things take time. Then sometimes.....
Cant_fix_stupid.jpg

Aloha, Mark

Last Edited:
It's what I've always said: the only way to combat gun control is to put firearms in more and more responsible citizen's hands. Once they realize it's not the end of the world they are less likely to support idiotic reactionary legislation.

Of course the antis will keep trying just like Beto. Keeps coming back like a crackhead panhandler.

Wow and CNN reported this

Without even clicking on the link, I'd bet that CNN reported this news of declining support for gun control with great alarm and hints of impending doom (all intended to urge, "come on folks, show your outrage").

Yup, I'll admit that my own anti-MSM bias is showing. But I'm also a cynic, because I think it''s exactly like the NRA reporting every proposed new gun law with great alarm and forecasts of impending doom (spelled out in three pages letters - printed both sides - with the last line urging, "come on folks, send more money").

RE : Post #5

Since you mentioned, "Crackhead Panhandler". This is not about Beto. This is about the regular variety of Crackhead.

So Hummmm.......
I'd imagine, that there are some people who would contend that they are human too. And that the taxpayers should HELP him. Because, he can't help himself.

So, we Americans should you know.....
Forcibly redistribute what YOU have.....so that, the crackhead panhandler could have more of a better life. That is=Equitable. Never mind that you have your own family and they have needs and wants too.

WAIT, Wait, wait.....that seems to me like......

(cough, cough, interrupting)
Awwwww.......Come On Man
They vote. And, they (and the polls) spoke to me/showed me the way.

Is that you Brandon?

Aloha, Mark

Last Edited:
Without having clicked on the link, the relative inactivity on that front on the part of the Dems kinda speaks for itself. They had been banging the drum for gun control very loudly before the election, even ignoring increased mainstream citizen interest post-Covid. Maybe they were still going on the assumption that it was just the same old vote-getting move of their ilk. But once in office, they determined that under present conditions, it's political poison. Practically no one on the Left is calling for it at this moment. Thinking mostly in terms of the federal level. Which could turn around on a dime if another major incident were to occur.

It will be interesting to see how it goes in Wash. state once the new legislative session gets under way. Knowing they have a pretty bullet proof majority, I don't think increased "mainstream citizen interest" in guns will have any effect on the state level agenda. They are just too safe. There will almost certainly be the resusitation of the assault rifle ban proposal. Beyond I-1639. They will just keep turning the screws tighter and tighter as has been and is still being done in California.

Just saw Philly mayor responding to news story of "500 gun deaths" in his warren this year. He advocated 'stronger gun laws'.
He ignored the report about defunding his police and the 15% budget & manpower reduction he demanded.

Just saw Philly mayor responding to news story of "500 gun deaths" in his warren this year. He advocated 'stronger gun laws'.
He ignored the report about defunding his police and the 15% budget & manpower reduction he demanded.
I wish the media would start hounding the elected servants of the people! Just a bit on the news last night I heard the talking head, in a dramatic voice, referring to a serious problem in potland with car thefts. WE all know it's a problem because it's highly likely that the people commiting these crimes have been in the legal system MANY times and just released without even a slap on the hand. Why won't the media state "We reached out to "_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _" for information as to why these people are roaming free and still have not heard from their office".
:s0054:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads