JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Why wouldn't you just do what all flying model airplane guys do and use Milled Fiberglass. The 1/32" long glass fibers are WAY stronger then Baking Soda. I have actually built parts from it and slow cure super glue. Same stuff thats in a Acraglass Bedding kit.

I watched the video all the way through and I still don't understand how the trick relates...

Interesting stuff tho. I like how he broke it down in "mechanics" terms... lol

Last Edited:
I watched the video all the way through and I still don't understand how the trick relates...

Interewting stuff tho. I like how he broke it down in "mechanics" terms... lol

You missed it, about halfway through the tells a story about his friend who seems to go through a lot of super glue, so he keeps a 5lb bag of baking soda in his car. Said car was searched at the jail, where the guy plays softball with convicts-- baking soda is associated with drug use, by cops....

I still don't get why they would care if you know about this trick.

A better title would be, "you might get in trouble with the police for using this legal trick"... or something like that.

Why wouldn't you just do what all flying model airplane guys do and use Milled Fiberglass. The 1/32" long glass fibers are WAY stronger then Baking Soda. I have actually built parts from it and slow cure super glue. Same stuff thats in a Acraglass Bedding kit.
Has nothing to do with strength. The point is to make quick repairs. They aren't trying to bond anything, just fill chips. The soda makes it set up instantly.

...and at this point of all of us droning on endlessly about it, the cops now know of it so it doesn't matter now anyway.

Maybe

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads