JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Not wanting to sound koolaid, but I really like it. I can't give a comparison, unless to my Aimpoint M4s's. The glass is super clear, reticle real crisp, and the red dot is perfect. Plenty bright in full sun, down to low light. If the battery dies, the scope is still very usable. Also, the variable focus ring is not too tight. Easily managed. I've plans to get another Leupold for my Elk rifle...soonish.
I've always bought the cheap stuff in the past, Simmons, Bushnell, Weaver, because I managed to smack the scope as I slipped off a log (valley woods hunter) For me, this Leupold is mouth watering tenderloin.

I researched the VSE quite a bit. Also on my list of potentials. The more I looked into them, the less I liked. I feel the reticule and subtensions are way too big.

The sun shade, I may have to make one

Last Edited:
Duct tape and PVC...?

Kidding. I prefer sunshades on the range so I understand the pain. A while back I saw some slip over style. Now if I could remember where....

So be it. Schedule 80 PVC pipe will work. If need be, I'll have a piece turned on a lathe and then scuff it to remove the shine, then dye or paint it flat black. I'll look into the possibility of having it threaded as well.

I'm not willing to buy/try. There are alternatives!

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top