JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Tactical diaper bags
You know it! It's been a few years since I had to fill it with diapers though. However, don't mock the diaper. They will soak up a decent amount of blood and contour nicely around a limb if wounded. Now a days I just carry Israeli trauma bandages. . One in every bag and the kids back packs.

You know it! It's been a few years since I had to fill it with diapers though. However, don't mock the diaper. They will soak up a decent amount of blood and contour nicely around a limb if wounded. Now a days I just carry Israeli trauma bandages. . One in every bag and the kids back packs.

I'll have to hook you up with some of my ems goodies.

Hey folks, just wanted to post an update here. I took a close look at a number of different bags, including Timbuk2, Maxpedition, Camelbak, Osprey, and your plain ol' Jansport. I finally settled on a bag from a brand I hadn't heard of before - the Falconer-27 by Vanquest. I've had it for a few weeks, and so far have been really happy with it. It's significantly lighter and has better support than my Chrome Citadel. It's capacity (27L) is less than the Citadel (expandable to something like 35 or 40L), but thanks to some really sweet internal organization features, and a bit of MOLLE on the sides and bottom, it seems to hold just as much, more comfortably for me. YMMV.

I'll probably post another update after a few months of use, but I'm pretty thrilled with it so far.

As a side note, is anyone interested in buying a used but well cared for Chrome bag? :D

One might also consider "fondling" various options at an REI store.
https://www.rei.com/map/store#OR

For me, I chose the Trek bag from Brenthaven:
Expandable Tred Backpack | The best MacBook Pro backpack for college students and young professionals. | Brenthaven

I work in corporate America and don't want a tactical appearance. I previously had a different Brenthaven bag for six years, and I've had this Trek bag for two years. The Trek bag is well built and I can put a lot of stuff in it. I typically have to park offsite and away from the customers (one customer has parking three miles away, shuttle bus...) so the Trek bag functions as EDC/GHB for me.

Brenthaven has a store near downtown Seattle (in Capital Hill) and I believe they are based in Bellingham, WA.
<broken link removed>

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads