JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
This bug has been fixed.
Reactions
I suddenly have been getting a sidebar that takes up about one third of the screen and I can't get rid of it. It is NWFA information but it prevents me from seeing the entire post I am interested in (price, photos, text, etc). Any way to eliminate it?

Coasttocoastam does that. A big rectangular box juts out from the side about thirty seconds after you are reading something and covers it up. (Although I don't get that on NWFA). I see that on a bunch of different websites now along with those stupid drop down boxes that ask you to click for their website updates. It reminds me of the old days of Netzero where there were permanent banners at the top and bottom of the browser. Not quite the same but still annoying.

This is a NWFA side bar with various posts and events that can be found in a search. It also has the ads for women's skivvies, etc. I can "X" those out but not the NWFA ads. This is not the annoying pop-ups that cigars is referring to.

This is a NWFA side bar with various posts and events that can be found in a search. It also has the ads for women's skivvies, etc. I can "X" those out but not the NWFA ads. This is not the annoying pop-ups that cigars is referring to.
Cigars is often wrong.:D

I think I know what you guys are seeing, popups on the right side from various online sights wanting you to visit their sights? Try a system update, do a virus scan, and make sure your updates are current! I was seeing this for about 2 weeks and apparently Windows was taking a while to work the most recent updates!

Not what I am seeing, it is posts from NWFA but I will do the scan disk and defrag thing and maybe that will help. Thanx.

I don't know how to do that. Me and my computer are both dinosaurs.

That might be your problem right there, possible virus if you're not current on protection.

to post a screen shot...

1. When it shows up hit the "print screen" button (it is probably abbreviated "prt scr") this will capture your screen to your clip board.
2. cut and paste it into "word" or "paint" (Ctrl V) and save.
3. past that screen shot on the forum by pressing the "image" button, it is on the the right side of the "smilies" button.

good luck

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads