JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
wow that is ridiculous awesome. the only thing i could say is it does look like the machine is moving faster than the pace he's running. it would be perfect for bloomsday or other overly crowded marathons

A bicycle just has to be more efficient...a tandem even more so.

I wonder if an operator of one of those things has a lot of trouble walking normally after awhile on board...I always had to watch it after a session on the treadmill, and that was standing still.

Some close competitors:
mopslippers.jpg

gun-blowdryer.jpg

invention.jpg

shindogu.jpg

invhat.jpg

And, my favorite:

firebox.jpg

Give a care folks! This contraption could be great fun and exercize for those with sound bodies but who have lost their sense of balance. I had a friend once who was a long-distance exercize walker, until she got an extreme, lasting case of vertigo and could barely stand up at all without a handrail. This machine with its hand rails COULD be a great thing for people like that.

Come to think of it, imagine this as a carpool vehicle! Bigger tires, six runners---that adds up to some horsepower!........................elsullo :D

With vertigo, won't someone have trouble tracking straight? And if everything's spinning, won't pedestrians be more difficult to spot? Assuming they are to be avoided...:D I can just see a crew version of one of these things going down the street..."1,2,3,4....1,2,3,4...1,2,3,4...1,2,3,4...1,2,3,4...1,2,3,4..."

Give a care folks! This contraption could be great fun and exercize for those with sound bodies but who have lost their sense of balance. I had a friend once who was a long-distance exercize walker, until she got an extreme, lasting case of vertigo and could barely stand up at all without a handrail. This machine with its hand rails COULD be a great thing for people like that.

Come to think of it, imagine this as a carpool vehicle! Bigger tires, six runners---that adds up to some horsepower!........................elsullo :D

Careful !!
Don't be giv'n Obama and his crew any ideas!!

All anyone would have to do is show it to the new USA-GMC and explain that it has a very small CO2 footprint. And then all they'd need to do is figure out an alternative to breathing!! :D

They sure are creating a lot surfur gas to get rid of a little Greenhouse gas :s0112:

Frog.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top