JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
wow that is ridiculous awesome. the only thing i could say is it does look like the machine is moving faster than the pace he's running. it would be perfect for bloomsday or other overly crowded marathons

A bicycle just has to be more efficient...a tandem even more so.

I wonder if an operator of one of those things has a lot of trouble walking normally after awhile on board...I always had to watch it after a session on the treadmill, and that was standing still.

Some close competitors:
mopslippers.jpg

gun-blowdryer.jpg

invention.jpg

shindogu.jpg

invhat.jpg

And, my favorite:

firebox.jpg

Give a care folks! This contraption could be great fun and exercize for those with sound bodies but who have lost their sense of balance. I had a friend once who was a long-distance exercize walker, until she got an extreme, lasting case of vertigo and could barely stand up at all without a handrail. This machine with its hand rails COULD be a great thing for people like that.

Come to think of it, imagine this as a carpool vehicle! Bigger tires, six runners---that adds up to some horsepower!........................elsullo :D

With vertigo, won't someone have trouble tracking straight? And if everything's spinning, won't pedestrians be more difficult to spot? Assuming they are to be avoided...:D I can just see a crew version of one of these things going down the street..."1,2,3,4....1,2,3,4...1,2,3,4...1,2,3,4...1,2,3,4...1,2,3,4..."

Give a care folks! This contraption could be great fun and exercize for those with sound bodies but who have lost their sense of balance. I had a friend once who was a long-distance exercize walker, until she got an extreme, lasting case of vertigo and could barely stand up at all without a handrail. This machine with its hand rails COULD be a great thing for people like that.

Come to think of it, imagine this as a carpool vehicle! Bigger tires, six runners---that adds up to some horsepower!........................elsullo :D

Careful !!
Don't be giv'n Obama and his crew any ideas!!

All anyone would have to do is show it to the new USA-GMC and explain that it has a very small CO2 footprint. And then all they'd need to do is figure out an alternative to breathing!! :D

They sure are creating a lot surfur gas to get rid of a little Greenhouse gas :s0112:

Frog.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads