JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
These seem to have more of a Dark Humor kind of vibe. You should get yourself a paid membership so you can post in that thread. It seems like your kind of thread. There's other fun stuff in the private section too.

Sorry about that. I can take those down.

Private section! Jeez... you mean there's more I'm missing!

Eh, if the mods don't like 'em they'll take care of it.

For as little as $5 a month you can have access to the private section. All of the cool kids are doing it. :)

Always wanted to go into the "private section" when I was a kid...

Now that I'm all growed up I might just need to buy my way in.

Wait... did that just get dark again... dang it

Last Edited:
These seem to have more of a Dark Humor kind of vibe. You should get yourself a paid membership so you can post in that thread. It seems like your kind of thread. There's other fun stuff in the private section too.

Fixed it 😃.

I like to consider myself an equal opportunity humorist... Just seem to find there's more company on the dark side 😂.

Are you kidding right now! That's extremely generous and very much appreciated! For myself and the forum.

20240223_154226.jpg

GF just asked me what "mansplaining" means. What am I supposed to do now? 🤷‍♂️
'Mansplaining' is men explaining things to women who already know those things or arent interested in those things and are too worried about offending the guy that they give guys little or no feedback. So the poor dude runs on forever boring the he!! out of the gal when after the second or third sentence she could have just said, "Hey, Spider-Man comics really are not my thing. Lets talk about something else. What about xxxx?"

Many a woman who is expert in an area sometimes gets really p!ssed when some guy tells her at great length info from a book she herself wrote. Well, most people can remember a good bit of a memorable book more easily than they can remember the name of the author. The same thing happens to male authors too. I just laugh and say "Thats my own book you're quoting to me. Glad you liked it."

Women using the word 'mansplaining' usually are implying that the conversation is imposed by a sexist man on a woman, that the man assumes the woman is ignorant or that the natural role is for him to talk and for her to listen. Perhaps that is sometimes true. But I can't recall a single time in my adult female life that I was manspained at. I think its because I give better feedback. I figure I am so interested in so many things it's really ridiculous to waste time on a conversation that bores me.

I once was traveling a few hours by car with a colleague whose home turf it was. He gave me about half an hour of uninterrupted monologue on the geology and geological history and natural vegetation and agriculture of the rolling hills we were driving through. Was that mansplaining? He!! No. I love all those areas, which he knew. And he was very knowledgeable.

'Mansplaining' is men explaining things to women who already know those things or arent interested in those things and are too worried about offending the guy that they give guys little or no feedback. So the poor dude runs on forever boring the he!! out of the gal when after the second or third sentence she could have just said, "Hey, Spider-Man comics really are not my thing. Lets talk about something else. What about xxxx?"

Many a woman who is expert in an area sometimes gets really p!ssed when some guy tells her at great length info from a book she herself wrote. Well, most people can remember a good bit of a memorable book more easily than they can remember the name of the author. The same thing happens to male authors too. I just laugh and say "Thats my own book you're quoting to me. Glad you liked it."

Women using the word 'mansplaining' usually are implying that the conversation is imposed by a sexist man on a woman, that the man assumes the woman is ignorant or that the natural role is for him to talk and for her to listen. Perhaps that is sometimes true. But I can't recall a single time in my adult female life that I was manspained at. I think its because I give better feedback. I figure I am so interested in so many things it's really ridiculous to waste time on a conversation that bores me.

I once was traveling a few hours by car with a colleague whose home turf it was. He gave me about half an hour of uninterrupted monologue on the geology and geological history and natural vegetation and agriculture of the rolling hills we were driving through. Was that mansplaining? He!! No. I love all those areas, which he knew. And he was very knowledgeable.
It was a joke, see this is a thread for stupid jokes, and - oh, you probably don't want - nevermind. :D

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
  • Centralia, WA
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
  • Stanwood, WA
Teen Rifle 1 Class
  • Springfield, OR
Back Top