JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
The man, identified in a search warrant, told a supervisor at software and mailroom supplier Pitney Bowes that, 'I'm a joker and I'm gonna load my guns and blow everybody up,' and that he wanted to see the supervisor's 'brain splatter on the floor.'

The threats were made multiple times in separate phone calls this week,

The first pic said it all. Stupid internet ninja deserves what he got.

Nice guns.

Wonder if the reporter and his editor thought that was a long range sniper pistol.

he has some good taste..

Night Force scope and ADM mount.
tumblr_lltzgnHi5F1qzib3wo1_400.jpg

So... From what I have just read, this man has not broke any laws yet is being detained!! (Not that he has been very smart about it) Messed up! held in jail for a crime he has not yet done.. That is a crime in and of itself. The Police seem proud to display this act of crime and the general population will applaud the illegal actions of the the police... Sad days ahead..

Exactly - Terrorist threats (exact name of charge changes a bit from state to state) - essentially if you make a credible threat to do harm to someone and have the means to do so it is a felony. so if you tell someone "I'm gonna beat your azz" it generally isn't a felony - possible charge of "assault" which in most states oddly enough does not require physical contact. If you say "I'm going to take my shotgun and blow your / his head off" and you have a shotgun (even if it is not with you at the time) and it is reasonable for the person who hears the threat to believe you are capable of and intend to commit the crime then you get a nice new felony on your record.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top