JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
What a bunch of pussies. I do like that someone posted all of their names and parent's names and addresses though, that is pretty awesome. 2 of the names are Wesley Wu and Easly Wu.... I wonder if they have sisters named Northly Wu and Southly Wu?

They couldn't even KO the guy.
Would have loved to sneak up on that guy with the camera first,then take out the rest.
I bet none of those guys could take that beating and are all afraid to walk alone now.

staged? are u serious. the guy was kicked in the face at full force, i watched this last night when it first hit the web, i was disgusted and couldnt stop thinking about and how i wish i could help the young man. Also knew it would only take hours before twitter and facebook got ahold of it, hoping the right people see it.

I first heard about this phenomenon quite a few years ago from a Brit who said that gangs of very young males were jumping adult men in London. The idea was to take their cell phone first and use it to shoot video of the beat-down, which they forward to their friends. To them it was edgy humor, without the slightest consideration for whose husband and father they were leaving face-down in the street.

Almost all the violent crime is committed by young males, some of whom are creatures without a conscience. A lot of young thugs apparently grow out of it - so they say - but all the worst of the worst started off as youngsters experimenting with violence. I'm not for coddling criminals, but neither is it acceptable to condemn them all for life.

I'd jump right in there if I saw this happening. Even knowing beforehand that no good deed goes unpunished and my reward would be lawsuits or arrest. Kids would be going home with broken arms and faces.

Destroy one of these punks and the others fall like dominos or run away like the cowards they are; they might think about the consequences of doing this in the future.

I first heard about this phenomenon quite a few years ago from a Brit who said that gangs of very young males were jumping adult men in London. The idea was to take their cell phone first and use it to shoot video of the beat-down, which they forward to their friends. To them it was edgy humor, without the slightest consideration for whose husband and father they were leaving face-down in the street.

Almost all the violent crime is committed by young males, some of whom are creatures without a conscience. A lot of young thugs apparently grow out of it - so they say - but all the worst of the worst started off as youngsters experimenting with violence. I'm not for coddling criminals, but neither is it acceptable to condemn them all for life.

It's called "Wilding" by the coyote pack of degenerates. Greydog.

I'd jump right in there if I saw this happening. Even knowing beforehand that no good deed goes unpunished and my reward would be lawsuits or arrest. Kids would be going home with broken arms and faces.

Destroy one of these punks and the others fall like dominos or run away like the cowards they are; they might think about the consequences of doing this in the future.

Exactly.

I agree completely.

Just keep in mind that if this were ever happen to you, don't try to defend yourself against all of them. Target one of them, preferably the leader if you can determine that, and try to take him out completely. If you succeed then pick the next one and do the same.

.. that's if you're not armed at the time of the attack. If you are, that's a completely different ball game.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top