JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Apparently criminals perform actions called "crimes". They ignore laws and then to add insult to injury, they refuse to pay retail for their firearms.

I guess they're just not socially woke.

So Canada has a problem with Canadian criminals getting guns from the USA?
And they think Canadian law's will change the behavior of Canadian criminals. And the conduct of criminals in another country? :s0140:

I'm still for a manadatory minimum of 1 gun per person in each household.

Don't have a gun... no Drivers Lisence for you!

I 100% believe crime and road rage would go down significantly.

Man, that Canadian web site it THE WORST I've seen for ads and trackers! It would barely scroll.

One of the guys over at M4C was just noting the epidemic of gun-shop B&E's, wondering if it's not being orchestrated as a pretext for legislation... or just as a backdoor way to bankrupt LGS's, since somebody's gotta eat the hit and if the Left has their way stolen guns even if recovered won't be returned.

At this late date, NO ONE should be laboring under the delusion that ANY "gun control" laws have anything to do with trying to reduce actual crime. Crime is a profit center for government and their agencies. They don't want to reduce it. They DO however want more power. THAT is the purpose of ever more "laws". Any protests to the contrary are flat out lies.

I'm still for a manadatory minimum of 1 gun per person in each household.

Don't have a gun... no Drivers Lisence for you!

I 100% believe crime and road rage would go down significantly.
We have a town here in Idaho with a similar law. Green leaf requires every household be armed.

fake news.... here in America all criminal get their guns on the internet from private sellers. Why would Canadian thugs be any different....

Running Firefox with Ublock Origin, NoScript, and Disconnect and I don't see a single ad or pop-up.

I'm running ADblock and Ghostery. I'm guessing it was "goofy" because it was blocking, forgot the exact number now, but somewhere around 50+ combined ads/trackers!

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top