JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
He got in some new inventory. Two more full auto M16 and a nice Vector Uzi 9mm full auto. Like him to deal with as he is an honest man. Really like to buy a 16 but have to sell guns to do it. I keep wishing.:rolleyes: Vector was only $11,500 so not out of reach.

Has some good stuff for sale, sten,2 reisings,2 thompsons, colt m16, suppressed paws 45 sterling. Heck I can't remember all of them.

oh wait, was that the table you were at at the last Rose City show with the m16 and a couple of thompsons? I thought I grabbed a card or contact info and then promptly lost it

I wish I had the forethought to purchase a Lightning Link when they were only $1,500 bucks.

Then this will make you sick...:eek::eek::mad:;)
DIAS ad.jpg

Last Edited:
There's an old guy down near Salem that is starting to sell his FA collection.
I was shown a really nice condition registered M16 that came with four different caliber uppers and the mags to go with them for only $18,000 bucks.

There's an old guy down near Salem that is starting to sell his FA collection.
I was shown a really nice condition registered M16 that came with four different caliber uppers and the mags to go with them for only $18,000 bucks.

Sounds like a good price depending on what it is. Dick has a converted Colt SP1 for $18000 and a original Colt M16 for $22500.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

Back Top