JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
He got in some new inventory. Two more full auto M16 and a nice Vector Uzi 9mm full auto. Like him to deal with as he is an honest man. Really like to buy a 16 but have to sell guns to do it. I keep wishing.:rolleyes: Vector was only $11,500 so not out of reach.

Has some good stuff for sale, sten,2 reisings,2 thompsons, colt m16, suppressed paws 45 sterling. Heck I can't remember all of them.

oh wait, was that the table you were at at the last Rose City show with the m16 and a couple of thompsons? I thought I grabbed a card or contact info and then promptly lost it

I wish I had the forethought to purchase a Lightning Link when they were only $1,500 bucks.

Then this will make you sick...:eek::eek::mad:;)
DIAS ad.jpg

Last Edited:
There's an old guy down near Salem that is starting to sell his FA collection.
I was shown a really nice condition registered M16 that came with four different caliber uppers and the mags to go with them for only $18,000 bucks.

There's an old guy down near Salem that is starting to sell his FA collection.
I was shown a really nice condition registered M16 that came with four different caliber uppers and the mags to go with them for only $18,000 bucks.

Sounds like a good price depending on what it is. Dick has a converted Colt SP1 for $18000 and a original Colt M16 for $22500.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top