JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Alright, well this one hell of a long shot, but either way I'm missing my gun and I'm sure someof you know how I feel, and the rest can only imagine.

Anyways, it was stolen out of my truck this past friday night near the Roseburg, Oregon area. Yes, i have reported it to the cops but they will only do so much about it.

The gun is a 1972 Marlin mod. 336 .30-30, older style Bushnell 4X32 scope, weaver scope rings, remington shoulder strap. I know the gun down to every last scratch, so i know i can Id the thing, i just need to locate it.

Anyways, there is a reward out for the gun sooo anybody hears anything, let me know please.

Thank you, Danny.

Sorry Danny! That just sucks! I sure hope you recover it. The LEO's recovered one of mine once, so there is hope. Do you have the serial number?

Hey Danny, sorry for the loss. May I also suggest you post this on Marlinsowners.com

Hey, thank you. I love hearing about these sites to post this up on, keep them coming!

Sorry Danny! That just sucks! I sure hope you recover it. The LEO's recovered one of mine once, so there is hope. Do you have the serial number?

Thank you, I have my fingers crossed! Enough time and hard work, and I hope she'll turn back up. But sorry, what is LEO? and no, i don't have the complete serial number yet. I'm in the process of tracking down one of the previous owners though to see if i can find it.

Yeah -throw it up on the stolen guns sticky here with the serial if you have it.....

Thank you, I didn't even notice the sticky!

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top