JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I live in Washougal, Wa. All my family lives in Oregon and tags are getting expensive hunting out of state. I have hunted Washington for many years alone or with my boy. But, he just moved out and just can't get the time to hunt much anymore. So I am looking for someone that wants to hunt bear, deer, elk or whatever we can. I am going on 49 years old...not as fit as I used to be but ,not fat or unwilling to hike...may take longer to go where I want to go but,I don't care as long as I am in the woods. Just want someone reliable and who wants to get away from the daily grinder we call work.

Maybe we should talk. I am in the same boat with family.
But I am 70 yrs old, very fit, and very experienced with all the game you have interest in. I have mainly hunted Eastern and North Eastern Oregon. I am very sophisticated with all forms hunting arms.

tkdguy, 70 is just a number to designate a number to a living soul, your only as old as you want to be, whether it's mental or physical...:D:eek::D

Maybe we should talk. I am in the same boat with family.
But I am 70 yrs old, very fit, and very experienced with all the game you have interest in. I have mainly hunted Eastern and North Eastern Oregon. I am very sophisticated with all forms hunting arms.

i also ride trail bikes and motorcycles.

Hi - my sons and I are really trying to get this hunting thing going. I'm just 41 this year , my 4 boys are between 18-11. I want to introduce my sons to hunting , but I can't seem to find a "mentor " that is interested. We all shoot quite a lot and the boys are great learners.

Hi - my sons and I are really trying to get this hunting thing going. I'm just 41 this year , my 4 boys are between 18-11. I want to introduce my sons to hunting , but I can't seem to find a "mentor " that is interested. We all shoot quite a lot and the boys are great learners.

Have you all been thru hunters Ed? You will need it to get your tags.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top