JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
How would a feller know if Stabil really works? Because the advertising says so?

I've used it for years, but I still suffered gas problems in my 4-stroke machines until I started using non-ethanol exclusively in my yard machines. But I continue to add fuel stabilizer even with ethanol free gas.

But, my 2-stroke machines never have fuel issues. I use Sthl's brand of 2-stroke oil, and it has fuel stabilizer built right in to the mix.

A valid point! But I used to have storage problems with all those machines I listed, now I don't. <shrug>

I picked up a stihl farm boss after dealing with a poulan for the last 10 years, great saw. Like some other folks have said the echo/huskie/stihl is just like ford/chevy/dodge...all great pieces of equipment

I picked up a stihl farm boss after dealing with a poulan for the last 10 years, great saw. Like some other folks have said the echo/huskie/stihl is just like ford/chevy/dodge...all great pieces of equipment

I had a Poulan multi tool for yard work... I hated trying to start it and keep it running!! :mad:

My father was over today and we talked saws. He has been a Stihl fan since forever, but he told me the last saw he picked up was an Echo and he really likes it. So, just passing the word.

I love my Husquvarna 455 Rancher. 3 years go we had the ice storm. Last winter we had 2 feet of snow. Both storms took down dozens of trees on our property. We're talking 18" oaks and 24" firs. Over the past 3 years I've de-limbed and cut up maybe 100 downed trees. The Rancher never misses a beat. Starts on the second pull when cold and the first pull when warm. Cuts like it's going through butter. I have a chain sharpening tool, which I
I love my Husquvarna 455 Rancher. 3 years go we had the ice storm. Last winter we had 2 feet of snow. Both storms took down dozens of trees on our property. We're talking 18" oaks and 24" firs. Over the past 3 years I've de-limbed and cut up maybe 100 downed trees. The Rancher never misses a beat. Starts on the second pull when cold and the first pull when warm. Cuts like it's going through butter. I have a chain sharpening tool, which I highly recommend.View attachment 604143
I have to agree I am a Husquvarna man I own a 372xp my personal all time favorite and I have a 395xp I have made a living felling timber and have used most brand name saws and to be 100 percent honest I would never give up my 372xp

Upcoming Events

Rifle Mechanics
Sweet Home, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors May 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top