JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
How would a feller know if Stabil really works? Because the advertising says so?

I've used it for years, but I still suffered gas problems in my 4-stroke machines until I started using non-ethanol exclusively in my yard machines. But I continue to add fuel stabilizer even with ethanol free gas.

But, my 2-stroke machines never have fuel issues. I use Sthl's brand of 2-stroke oil, and it has fuel stabilizer built right in to the mix.

A valid point! But I used to have storage problems with all those machines I listed, now I don't. <shrug>

I picked up a stihl farm boss after dealing with a poulan for the last 10 years, great saw. Like some other folks have said the echo/huskie/stihl is just like ford/chevy/dodge...all great pieces of equipment

I picked up a stihl farm boss after dealing with a poulan for the last 10 years, great saw. Like some other folks have said the echo/huskie/stihl is just like ford/chevy/dodge...all great pieces of equipment

I had a Poulan multi tool for yard work... I hated trying to start it and keep it running!! :mad:

My father was over today and we talked saws. He has been a Stihl fan since forever, but he told me the last saw he picked up was an Echo and he really likes it. So, just passing the word.

I love my Husquvarna 455 Rancher. 3 years go we had the ice storm. Last winter we had 2 feet of snow. Both storms took down dozens of trees on our property. We're talking 18" oaks and 24" firs. Over the past 3 years I've de-limbed and cut up maybe 100 downed trees. The Rancher never misses a beat. Starts on the second pull when cold and the first pull when warm. Cuts like it's going through butter. I have a chain sharpening tool, which I
I love my Husquvarna 455 Rancher. 3 years go we had the ice storm. Last winter we had 2 feet of snow. Both storms took down dozens of trees on our property. We're talking 18" oaks and 24" firs. Over the past 3 years I've de-limbed and cut up maybe 100 downed trees. The Rancher never misses a beat. Starts on the second pull when cold and the first pull when warm. Cuts like it's going through butter. I have a chain sharpening tool, which I highly recommend.View attachment 604143
I have to agree I am a Husquvarna man I own a 372xp my personal all time favorite and I have a 395xp I have made a living felling timber and have used most brand name saws and to be 100 percent honest I would never give up my 372xp

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top