JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Even though Steven Seagal is not the best actor nor really my Favorite I think this show may be kinda cool.. I didnt know this but he's been a cop for 20 year's.. Between making movies and what not he's also a police officer in real life. Kinda kool.. :s0155: ima check out the show. A & E 10pm tonight

Even though Steven Seagal is not the best actor nor really my Favorite I think this show may be kinda cool.. I didnt know this but he's been a cop for 20 year's.. Between making movies and what not he's also a police officer in real life. Kinda kool.. :s0155: ima check out the show

Yeah, Seagal's made some real turkeys, but when I'm in the right mood they can entertain me. I'll definitely check it out just to see if it's worth watching.

I cannot name a single movie if his that is worth watching. But i will give they guy credit on his training. He is a bad *** when it comes to a fight. At least i wouldn't want to get in fisticuffs with him.

Met him once..in Cody Wyoming.. Nice enough guy..but he's got eyes that burn a hole right through ya..and you get the impression of a very deadly snake..that could kill you in an instant.. And yes..he's a very avid..and accomplished pistol shooter..and owns a number of custom 1911's..

Hey I think we all need to acknowledge that other than the reverend Chuck Norris, no one other than Seagal can pull off a neck snapping roundhouse in tightass 'bro-toe' jeans.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top