JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
If I leave a note that says don't press the dooor bell they can simply take a picture of it the same way they take a picture showing the delivered package. As it is, without the sign, fewer than ten percent will knock or ring the doorbell. Sometimes they even quietly drop stuff off in front of my garage so they don't have to carry the package up the steps to my entry.
YEP! I have done this a few times with a FedEx package that required a signature. They would leave the sorry we missed you. I would sign the thing, tape it to a note, saying I am here and sleeping during the day. They would take the note and signed slip and as dogs were raising hell I would go to the door and get my package. Everyone was happy. Not to mention the original here was obviously a package that they were going to leave no matter if anyone answered or not. I have worked nights all my life. Many have no clue that a good portion of the world here is working when they are sleeping and that they have to sleep sometime. The people trying to sell me their version of "god" learned to NOT knock on my door after they woke me up one time. 🤬

I had an employee back when I worked at a drive-through burger joint. He liked to visit the other work stations. I finally put a square of tape down around his station and told him I'd fire him if he left the area w/o permission.

Yep. The same day. I need your hat and apron.

P
When Taser first came out with the model that has a camera that activates when the safety is taken off two guys are sitting in the office. One playing with his Taser accidentally shoots the other guy in the face. So he pulls his Taser, shoots him. Co upon looking at the video puts out a memo. "YOU TAKE YOUR TASER OUT OF YOUR HOLSTER YOU ARE FIRED". After a pic of it made it to the net they changed the wording a little :s0140:

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top