JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
A tragedy happens and they jump up and call for more gun control. However, none of them offer any specifics on what gun control law would stop these events from happening.
Because 'gun control' is the easiest and cheapest path of least resistance for them - the only resistance they encounter is from 'us'. IF they were to miraculously somehow start to suggest or identify some of the possible 'real' problems they would no doubt encounter resistance from SEVERAL fronts - and some might be liberal anti gun and normally 'friendlies' to them so they might not get too far.

Ok Mr King, What kind of gun control laws would have prevented a shooting like this?
Answer: none.(short of gun prohibition)
Maybe we need to have a law against killing people.

Finally, Cops cant respond instantaneously to a 911 call. In an un-armed society(as you would have us) how do you stop an active shooter?
Shooting galleries have targets that don't shoot back.

He's just trying to make himself relevant again. Wait, was he ever?
Never cared for his work. I live in reality...not some bizarre imaginary alternate universe with killer clowns.

Sylvester Stallone is a fierce advocate of gun control, despite massacring 100s, if not 1000s of human beings in his movies with guns..

Stephen King writes books about murder, homicidal maniacs, violence, bloodshed, terror, etc..

Maybe, some can advocate that the topics of his books can contribute to the psychotic behavior displayed by some of these madmen? Perhaps, we can just as easily advocate to ban all violent books that can potentially encourage violence, insanity and copycat crimes? How many of these madmen have been inspired by what they read or watch on television?

P.S. I always enjoyed his books and movies, but I know he is an ultra liberal fanboy and his daughter is a lesbian pastor at some type of Unitarian Universalist church. I also enjoy some Sylvester STallone films, but know he is a pathetic human being in real life and his greatness ends when the film is over.

Consider the source!!! Steven King sleeps with the lights on because he has an overactive imagination that thinks of weird, nasty sheit! He is damaged goods and probably would/SHOULD fail a background check just because he's a sick F arto_Oo_Oo_Oo_O

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top