JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I have a couple extra steel targets. These things are GREAT for pistols (from 20-100 yds), and from 100+, you can use them for smaller rifles. I use one at 600 yds, when I'm shooting my .308, and it's a great way to get positive feedback from each hit.

These are HEAVY, and pretty thick metal. I used a yard stick, to show the dimensions.

[IMG=http://img9.imageshack.us/img9/8969/plate5j.jpg][/IMG]

[IMG=http://img685.imageshack.us/img685/6625/plate4.jpg][/IMG]

plate3u.jpg

plate2e.jpg

plate1.jpg

These are GREAT for practicing IDPA or IPSC. You can fit the "A" and "C" zones on these plates, and practice at an outdoor rock pit. I painted one, and included pictures of an Official IPSC cardboard target, so you could compare the size of these plates. If you're reloading your own ammo with coated/plated or lead bullets, these would be OK for closer range. Lead just makes a splatter mark, and the coated bullets hardly even leave a mark. It's fun to set up your own stages, and run through them with friends. These would be perfect for cowboy action shooting!

plate8.jpg

plate7.jpg

plate6.jpg

If you are using these for precision distance shooting, you might just want to paint them a solid color. I use "marking" paint (high visibility "safety" colors), and place them at 600-1000 yards. You can hear the impact, so if you're too far away to see it, you'll be able to hear it.

plate9.jpg

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top