JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Screen Shot 2022-03-01 at 10.16.07 PM.png

Last Edited:
Nope, nothing wrong with the President of the United States. Perfectly fine the man is a dementia patient.

If repubs can't turn things around this November, we are watching the end.

Last Edited:
Love the "Supporting everyday Ukrainian citizens fighting tyranny." Then just a few disjointed minutes later after a series of mumbling "common sense gun laws, deer don't have Kevlar..."

WTF Brandon...

I heard part of it in the car.

So effing disingenuous.
Nothing but lies. The smug look on those 2 b**tches faces behind him say everything we need to know.
I am not optimistic that the potato won't completely destroy this country in the next 2 years.

If republicans win this November, and take back the white house in 2024, that at least buys us another 4-8 years to enjoy life.
I don't think we will get much enjoyment, the damage has been done. When Brandon opened the border countries all over the world emptied their jails and sent the criminals to America. Thank God we have guns. Plus the dems will go back to full resistance and we get riots in the streets again. Every good change will be challenged in the courts and media will pound us to hate whom ever is elected. It's going to take trillions of dollars to fix what has been broken.

I am not totally pessimistic, fuel prices will go down some when we produce more.

Watching McConnell's throat sac inflate in situations of discomfort brings me joy; Republicans not supporting U.S. manufacturing would be a bad look and he knew it. Marjorie Trailer Greene and PeePee-Showing-Dude's wife really need the censure, not Liz. Overall it was a much better speech than expected and it was nice to see bipartisan ovation. Except for the hypocrites wearing Ukrainian colors that were all swooning over Putin not that long ago...

Overall, it was the first address where both sides of our family were happy/not disgusted at the conclusion. Good to see.

If republicans win this November, and take back the white house in 2024, that at least buys us another 4-8 years to enjoy life.
Nah. It's toast either way.
In my line of work, I pretty frequently deal with people who just figure things will fix themselves, or that a pressing issue can get back-burnered until the next guy comes around. And then, they're surprised when (at best) schit breaks or fails in a catastrophic, irreparable manner, resulting in more money needing spent to fix that problem AND the problems ignoring the initial issue caused. Fixing is frequently not an option, and you gotta start over.
That's 85% of what our government does. The other 15% is them trying blast us in the azz for taxes.

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top