JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
i know we covered this a million times but I'm at Walmart's now getting supplies before the next snow storm. What do I need to put in the tumbler besides the brass and stainless media? I think I need water softener and something else. Thanks

You're no doubt home by now. But FWIW all I use is Dawn liquid, about a teaspoon of Lemishine and hot water.

Tumble about an hour then dump the water out and refill with hot water, Dawn and Lemishine. Tumble about 2 or 3 more hours and your brass will look like new. Tumbling all night won't improve the results much. Don't ask how I know this! :s0001:

After discussing this topic on other forums, especially with the guys in the midwest and east coast, I believe the water has a lot to do with the end results or how perty your brass comes out. For example, I live in the Democratik People's Republik of Eugene. As such my water comes right out of the McKenzie River, which is nothing but snowmelt. In other words it's very soft.

Good luck.

/

LemiShine
Armoral car wash with carnuba wax

1-9mm case worth of LemiShine
1.5oz of soap

Wash for 90 minutes.

Tumble in FA media separator, place in brass dryer 160° for 90 minutes

Let cool and put away

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA