JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$55
City
Salem
State
Oregon
Hey Folks,

I have two Finnish M40/55 "Stahlhelm" helmets. These were made by Germany on the exact same machines, and often by the same people, as the German military Stahlhelm from WWII. These are iconic and classic looking helmets. Apart from a liner rivet they are exactly the same as the German model. These helmets were manufactured up to 1955. I don't know the date of manufacture for the two that are for sale. These are authentic period helmets, NOT Chinese knockoffs. The size is between 7 & 7 1/2; not sure of the exact measurements.

The helmets are in great condition for being 80 years old!

Helmet #1: Minor dents on the top (easily removed) and minor superficial rust on the interior. Includes original leather liner and chinstrap. Paint is chipped and worn but overall in working condition. $65 PRICE DROP: $55

IMG_2930.JPG IMG_2928 (1).JPG IMG_2929.JPG IMG_2931.JPG IMG_2941.JPG IMG_2938.JPG

Helmet #2: Very minor dents on top of helmet. Almost unnoticeable. No rust. original liner and chin strap. $70 SOLD

IMG_2933.JPG IMG_2935 (1).JPG IMG_2936.JPG IMG_2937.JPG IMG_2942.JPG IMG_2932.JPG

Lot's of option for re-enacting, collecting, wall hanger, restoration, or having the kids play around the yard!

Meet in Salem or ship on your dime.

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top