JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$725
Manufacturer
Springfield Armory
Caliber
9mm
City
Federal Way
State
Washington
Zip Code
Competition build
Less than 500 rounds shot through pistol
-5.25 inch barrel
-Ported Slide
-Milled slide for red dot mount
-Springer precision Burris mount (comes with additional back up mount and hardware)
-Vortex Venom pistol red dot
-3 factory mags
-1 aftermark extended 33rd mags (Xtendo)
-1 custom Cleveland Kydex Oustide the Waistband paddle holster
-Talon grips aftermark grip texture
-Entire factory kit including mag carrier, factory holster, lock, and case.

I will add the streamlight shown in the pic of me holding it for an additional $100

Out of state sales are okay, you pay transfer fees. Would consider trade for quality AR pistols or MOS/x model glocks.

I do want to mention that the mag carrier that comes in the kit was modified (destroyed in my opinion) by the previous owner, the plastic straps were cut that secure it to your belt. He said he did it so he could fit it on his battle belt.

2B5DA9CC-D90F-45B1-96E1-296414395BD4.jpeg A9A9E9F0-6961-48E7-8579-CCF1D299DD0F.jpeg D68C6EFB-DCB1-4A4F-851C-034208132693.jpeg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Are you able/willing to come to the Portland for the transfer?
So the way you do the transfer, I won't need to be in person.
We make the deal, I ship it to your local gun store and they do the paperwork just as if you were buying it brand new from them. My gun store will ship it to your gun store basically.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.