JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I purchased an M1A loaded in a walnut stock for my son last March
this week, I got an email from the dealer in Kentucky offering to buy back our M1A for full price
never heard of such thing before
until I checked the availability and price of M1A loaded today
price has gone up 25% since last March - and that's if you can find one

no matter, this rifle is staying with my son for his life

It's a fine rifle for a young fella, my son never could get used to loading Garand clips

myself, I shoot my ol' '44 Garand I had converted to .308 and built to NM specs back in '89

used to shoot it back in my Glory Days in High Power competition, including on the 1000 yrd range at Ft Lewis

interesting enough, the M1A is California legal if you replace the flash hider with a muzzle brake

I absolutely love my NM M1A, bought it after an OEF tour and shot it with my son at the rod and gun range at Fort Bragg, he will definitely inherit it someday…hopefully not too soon. 😃

My two M1A's are permanent members of the collection. Took me a while to figure out how to reload exactly for this platform but it finally came together. Trim and clean. Measure headspace exactly. Whatever you paid hold on to it.

My two M1A's are permanent members of the collection. Took me a while to figure out how to reload exactly for this platform but it finally came together. Trim and clean. Measure headspace exactly. Whatever you paid hold on to it.
my wife wont let me reload in the house, but she had no problem letting me buy 500 rnds of LC M118LR for his M1A
that was back Pre-covid
I sneak a couple clips for my .308 Garand every now and then
some really accurate stuff!!

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads