JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Springfield Armory and Rock River Arms are cordially invited to go suck-start a 12-gauge shotgun.

Them and any other manufacturers who throw gun owners to the wolves to save their own skin.

Hit this link for the background:
Springfield Armory, Rock River Arms Trade Opposition to Illinois FFL Licensing Scheme for Carve-Out - The Truth About Guns

I boycotted Ruger products for 20 years after "Brady Bill" Ruger supported of the 1994 Assault Weapons Ban in exchange for his Mini-14 rifle being exempted from its provisions.

I boycotted Smith & Wesson after they signed onto the Clinton Administration's gun control scheme to ban their products from stores that sell hi-cap magazines.

I will do the same for any other damned Quislings in our ranks!

FYI, Illinois gun stores can't GIVE away Springfield Armory guns right now. Thus this "sale".

Vlad Lenin once said that when the order to hang all capitalists is given, they will still be fighting each other for the rope contract! Here is proof of that!

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews