JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Ive heard good things about Bul as well... Looks like a CZ P01 derivative/clone, with a polymer lower like what Tanfoglio does with some of their copies.

Anyone know if it uses stock CZ mags and if so what types? Standard 75 pattern or shorter P01 type?

I have about a 15 year old 1911 in 45acp that was manufactured by BUL Armory and imported by Magnum Research under the latter's label of Desert Eagle... It is a good shooter and reliable.
I think they are now labeled and shipped to America as BUL and they seem to get good reviews from what I have noticed.
I have no experience with the Cherokee models that are on sale, but I also believe they are based on the CZ-75.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top