JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
They had a lot of ammo (including CCI 100 rnd minimag $8 and Stingers $7) come in along with primers for around $35/k. I picked up a box of Rem 7 1/2 for $35, or $15-20 less than they are being sold for here. Didn't really need them but wanted to give them a try with my XP 100 7BR. Those who bought high recently to try to sell for higher are going to get stuck in the near future by those who have patience.

Just a heads-up: as of 10am, they only had a few boxes of mini-mags left. I think every person that I saw was buying them. They did have about 20 boxes of magtech .45 @ 22.99. Also some pmc bronze .45 FMJ (not sure on price). 180rds of fiocchi .308 for $200 w ammo can. Some .223 (didn't get a price). No 5.56. Only 9mm left was JHP. Still a bunch of primers left, at least 10 boxes each size.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top