JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
LPPs have been hard to find for a couple of months.

So today I found some in stock at Natchez Shooting and Outdoors - NO Hazmat and FREE shipping.

They have Remington 2 1/2 for $105 per K.

They have Fiochhi at $140 for 1500 box = $93 per K

Not the best prices - but they are in stock. And there is NO Hazmat and FREE shipping for two days - 2/26 - 2/27.

They are NOT advertising free shipping, but after I put a box in my cart, entered the free hazmat code (FH240226), the Hazmat charge was appropriately reversed to the checkout total and there was NO shipping charge included.

Anyway, prices seem to be going back up for primers. Over the past couple of months LPPs have been "unobtainium". So, thought I'd pass this along.

Cheers.

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
When I log in and add an address it adds a $19.96 shipping charge. Then it's $124.95 for a brick...
You are RIGHT.

I just went back into Natchez, put another brick in my cart and strated the checkout process - and YES, you are correct - it DID add shipping this time.

I want back to my order of earlier today and checked the receipt. No shipping charge.

I have no clue what is going on here. Maybe I got some sort of hidden no shipping charge because I clicked through to the site via a link on a subscribed marketing email. Or maybe a glitch in the system. Whatever it was - the reloading gods were smiling at ME today.

@Omni has the best suggestion for those of us living in the Northern Willamette Valley. Thankyou @Omni for that info. I have been checking Cabela's and have not had any luck with LPPs. But I haven't checked for few days and it looks like their Win LPPs are back in stock in the warehouse.

Sorry for stirring up false hope fellas. I just got psyched-up getting an order of Fiocchi LPPs for $93 per K.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top