JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Cleaning out the closet.

20181108_162652.jpg
Spike's Tactical Zombie Lower (No longer available) with Anderson parts and upper. Flip-up front and rear sights. Comes with short quad rail, carry bag, and 18-30rnd PMags. 3 PMags are new in packaging, one has probably 5-10 rounds loaded, the other 14 are fully loaded (bulk plinking ammo-FMJ). That's $230 worth of magazines and $140 worth of ammo. The coloring was my son's artwork and I couldn't break his heart by removing it. It is just crayon, so it will come out of grooves with a paper towel and heat gun or iron. - $500obo

Sporterized Mosin Nagant with NcStar 2-7x32 scope and cheap rail-mount bipod. Comes with ammo can full of ammo, about 400 rnds. With the pad on this stock you can shoot this tack-driver all day long. I put it together to prove to my son he doesn't need a NEW hunting rifle. - $SOLD

Also liquidating .22lr:
The green, big blue and little blue box in pics are partial, but others are unopened. - $SOLD

Need ffl in Beaverton area (I usually use A Cut Above Pawn on TV Hwy in Aloha).

20181108_162722.jpg
20181108_165317.jpg View attachment 516274 20181108_163905.jpg

Last Edited:
So, I'm moving out of the blue state of Oregon this weekend, but I left several guns behind just to piss off the Libs. Moving to a state where a $600 apartment doesn't cost $1500.

It's been a blast guys. Take care of yourselves.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.