JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$280
Manufacturer
Remington
Caliber
12 Gauge
City
Salem
State
Oregon
Zip Code
FOR SALE: Used Remington 870 Express Magnum 12-gauge in excellent condition. I am the original owner. I used this for trap shooting a few seasons and haven't shot it in years. I never hunted with it. It was cleaned and oiled and stored in a safe all of its life. Includes two chokes, modified, and improved cylinder (for slugs and buckshot).The internal magazine dimples have been *neatly* removed in our machine shop so this will accept a magazine extension kit no problem. I have also added a Remington reduced recoil pad but I will include the original recoil pad so you can switch it back if you want.

$280 cash, VenMo, or CashApp. Discrete Paypal add 3.5%. Free ship by FedEx Ground in the Pacific Northwest.

*I am an FFL and I can transfer in Salem for an additional $20 if you prefer ($300 out the door). Our company is open for transfers M-F from 7am-2:30pm. I would do a 5-day release for members with established feedback. Although I think the queue is moving relatively quickly again, so it may not be necessary.

1.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg 4.jpg 5.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Used Remington 870 Express Magnum 12-gauge in very good condition. I am the original owner. I used this for trap shooting a few seasons and haven't shot it in years. I never hunted with it. It was cleaned and oiled and stored in a safe all of its life. Includes two chokes, modified, and improved cylinder (for slugs and buckshot). I also added a Remington reduced recoil pad, but I will include the original if you want to switch it back.

$280 cash, VenMo, or CashApp. Discrete Paypal add 3.5%. Free ship by FedEx Ground in the Pacific Northwest.

I am an FFL and I can transfer in Salem for an additional $20 if you prefer ($300 out the door). Our company is open for transfers M-F from 7am-2:30pm. I would do a 5-day release for members with established feedback. Although I think the queue is moving relatively quickly again, so it may not be necessary.

View attachment 1450560 View attachment 1450561 View attachment 1450562 View attachment 1450563 View attachment 1450564
Is this still available? Will send PM

FOR SALE: Used Remington 870 Express Magnum 12-gauge in excellent condition. I am the original owner. I used this for trap shooting a few seasons and haven't shot it in years. I never hunted with it. It was cleaned and oiled and stored in a safe all of its life. Includes two chokes, modified, and improved cylinder (for slugs and buckshot).The internal magazine dimples have been *neatly* removed in our machine shop so this will accept a magazine extension kit no problem. I have also added a Remington reduced recoil pad but I will include the original recoil pad so you can switch it back if you want.

*I am an FFL and I can transfer in Salem for an additional $20 if you prefer ($300 out the door). Our company is open for transfers M-F from 7am-2:30pm. I would do a 5-day release for members with established feedback. Although I think the queue is moving relatively quickly again, so it may not be necessary.

View attachment 1450827 View attachment 1450828 View attachment 1450829 View attachment 1450830 View attachment 1450831
Is your 12 gauge still available

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top